TruceWorks’ CLEAR five-step process provides an alternative way to interact in everyday relationship conflicts. The written form helps any two people to structure a more relational conversation over the internet or together on one computer. It is free and confidential.
Learn Effective Communication
- Think through your feelings and thoughts in a more informed way before communicating them;
- Structure the expression of your feelings to allow a more relational conversation;
- Increase clarity in your communication, so that you can be heard;
- Gain new skills in understanding the other person;
- Negotiate to receive what you need.
Learn New Ways to Resolve Conflicts
- Think through your responses by following a simple written form;
- Express your messages clearly, so that you can be heard;
- Experience mutual understanding through giving and receiving feedback;
- Negotiate directly to end the conflict.
Learn Skills to Improve Relationships
- Create emotional connection, by expressing your feelings and needs directly in writing;
- Experience that the other person has related to your feelings and needs;
- Relate to and accept the feelings and needs of the other person;
- Create a sense of mutuality in the give and take of feedback and negotiation.